Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
You are welcome to contact us at any time to access and update your personal information or to opt out of receiving further communications. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Unless your consent is withdrawn in writing, you agree to us disclosing any of your information:
- to give effect to or enforce our obligations under this agreement or a finance agreement; or
- when authorised by you or required by law;
- to assess your credit worthiness.
- we will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- we will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.