Orders placed via your online store before 2pm each business day will be dispatched the same working day and delivered within 1-2 working days to the North Island and 2-5 working days to the South Island. Orders received during a weekend will be processed on the following Monday morning. All deliveries are sent out via standard courier service unless otherwise requested. An urgent 3 hour courier service is available within Auckland only. A 3 hour urgent freight rate of $15.00 inclusive of GST will apply.
We will always endeavour to process and dispatch your order within the times specified. However, we cannot be responsible for delays caused by courier companies or other external issues outside of our control. If an item is out of stock you will be advised of this and the product/s will be placed on backorder. You have the right to change or cancel any backordered products.
For non-stock or ad hoc customised orders delivery lead times are generally 7-10 working days provided the item is available locally. All lead times will be advised at the time of confirmation of the ad hoc orders. Sometimes we can work miracles and we can often turn around jobs in shorter lead times of 3-5 working days but please contact your Account Manager or email@example.com for confirmation of delivery dates before placing your order.
- Auckland Local $6.00
- Short Haul (Whangarei to Hamilton) $7.00
- Long Haul (Upper North Island and lower North Island, including Coromandel) $8.75
- Nationwide $10.75
We accept Visa and MasterCard for all online purchases. Online credit card payments are securely transferred via the online store using DPS Payment Express. We also accept On Account Purchase Order Numbers for online orders.
We pride ourselves on high quality products and service. We have a quality control procedure in place for all of our products to ensure that what you order and receive meets our high quality standards. However if you do receive an order which is faulty or goods received are incorrect please call us on 0800 230 430 or +64 9 485 3208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a replacement or refund as per the policy below.
Faulty Merchandise Returns Policy
Products purchased online can be returned if they are faulty, and the fault did not arise through any misuse, abnormal use or negligent use of the product. Please ensure you retain your invoice as proof of purchase. We will only refund the delivery fee if the products are determined to be faulty after assessment, and the fault did not arise through any misuse, abnormal use or negligent use of the product.
Boost Promotions must be contacted prior to returning faulty merchandise – you can call us on 0800 230 430 or +64 9 485 3208 otherwise email email@example.com
- Goods considered to be faulty will be replaced at the discretion of Boost Promotions.
- Faulty merchandise must be returned within 10 working days from receipt of order.
- Faulty merchandise returns will only be accepted when accompanied by a copy of the packing slip and/or invoice.
- Replacement merchandise will be sent at Boost Promotions cost.
- If we are unable to replace the faulty merchandise a full credit will be issued.
All other returns are subject to the policy below:
Goods for credit or exchange must be returned within 10 business days from receipt of order, and be returned in the condition they were received i.e. unworn, unsoiled and in the original packaging with all neck labels, swing tags and packaging attached.
- Returns will only be accepted when accompanied with a copy of the packing slip and/or invoice.
- For merchandise being returned for reasons other than faulty goods i.e. the wrong size or colour etc., the return method will be at the cost of the purchaser.
- On return a credit will be issued, excluding freight charges.
- Replacement merchandise (excluding faulty goods) must be re-ordered from Boost Promotions and will be treated and charged as a new order.
- Any replacement product sent will incur new freight charges.
- Any special requests for sizes not within the normal size range will incur additional costs and will not be accepted for return unless faulty.
11b Douglas Alexander Pde
Any returns received without the appropriate paper work will not be processed.
This site provides general information about Boost Limited and the products and services we offer. We reserve the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the site at any time without notice. Boost Limited shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the site. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site, your use of or reliance on the site or any of the information or materials available on the site, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.